What is TruMobile™ SMS?
Picture your traditional barcode. As we know, each bar and its varying width and space represents the unique underlying data. Now, rather than representing that data as graphical bars, what if we replaced those bars with a unique string of alpha numeric characters? Any device that could display alpha numeric characters would instantly become compatible. Here is the basis of TruMobile SMS. If your handset can receive text messages and display standard letters and numbers it is TruMobile SMS compatible. At last count that was approx 99% of handsets.
Our unique algorithm encrypts and secures the scannable data as a string of up to 42 alpha numeric characters which can be read by any Sissit Kiosk, Desktop unit or partner equipment featuring Sissit’s QikScan Universal scanner. With a standard SMS including up to 160 characters, the remain characters can be used to display any content you desire from branding to practical flight details, movie name and starting time and more.
Ease of Use
- SMS is one of the most highly adopted functions on mobile handsets
- Two Step process- User simply opens SMS and places phone under scanner. No links, browsers, printing etc.
No Barriers To Use
- No smart phone (iphone, android)
- No data plan
- No 3G connectivity
- No web links
- No MMS or WAP
- No downloads
- No browser required
- No Email
- No print
- 99% handset compatibility
- QikScan advanced optical imaging engine utilises advanced scanning methods to ensure all TruMobile SMS can be read regardless of handset. It can also compensate for screen scratches, font alternatives, screen brightnesses, dust, phone angles and more.
- SMS retained in phone on delivery no need for server retrieval like email
- Scanning interface shows live stream of phone under scanner for instant error diagnosis and correction eg. phone upside down, screen turned off etc.)
Validation and Security
- Unique algorithm with multiple levels of encryption
- Validation based on business rules- single validation, check-in and check-out validation and more options available
- Over million combinations of character strings preventing code guessing
- Secondary authentication available via PIN, secret question/answer, password for additional security
- Cloud-based architecture minimises local data storage and enhances redundancy